• 6:46 a.m.: Police received a report that a 1997 Honda Civic with black rims and low-profile tires had been stolen from the 400 block of Henley Parkway.
• 5:02 a.m.: A home was burglarized on the first block of South Sixth Street. Thieves took various items after entering through a locked rear door.
• 7:45 a.m.: Two 15-year-olds were arrested on suspicion of shoplifting an energy drink at a store on the 1000 block of Sperry Avenue. Both were released to their parents, and one of the youths was cited for theft.
• 11:50 p.m.: Deputies spotted a suspicious vehicle parked in an orchard at Highway 33 and Elfers Road and spoke with the four occupants. Abraham Perez-Avila, 20, of Patterson, admitted that he had cocaine in his shoe and was arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession.
• 3:40 p.m.: Gary Kester, 31, of Patterson, was arrested on the 600 block of North Sixth Street on suspicion of identity theft, possession of stolen property and committing a felony while on bail for another crime.
• 3:45 p.m.: Deputies responded to a report of a vehicle burglary on the 500 block of North First Street, where a stereo faceplate had been taken and the car’s windows were smashed.
• 1:49 p.m.: Cesario Luna Jr., 38, of Patterson, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, violating probation and possessing drug paraphernalia.
• Items in this column include a sample of reports in the Patterson Police Services dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers. Charges may have been added or dropped as of press time, and all suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.