n 12:30 a.m. A man on the 200 block of Cherry Blossom Lane reported a burglary to his house within the past several days. A window had been forced open, and items were taken.
• 1 a.m. Brett Allen Grimwood, 40, of Patterson, was arrested at Millwood Drive and Oakwood Lane on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. He was released with a citation.
• 2:17 a.m. Police responded to a fight involving several men inside Denny’s Restaurant, 15001 Rogers Road. The people who were fighting had left the eatery before deputies arrived, as had several other customers who did not pay for their meals.
• 3:40 a.m. Ralphael Alvarado, 27, of Patterson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving without a license after he was seen driving erratically at Bartch Avenue and Highway 33.
• 10:28 a.m. A digital camera and a GPS were taken from an unlocked vehicle on the first block of Palomino Way.
• 10:44 a.m. Two small trees were reported as stolen from an abandoned home on the 1400 block of Shearwater Drive. The trees were found at a nearby house, where a neighbor had replanted them, saying he was worried that no one had watered them. The trees were returned.
• 7:30 p.m. A man on the 500 block of South Fourth Street was taken in for an emergency psychiatric examination after he intentionally ingested medications in a suicide attempt.
• 2:53 a.m. Police arrested James Bishop III, 43, on a traffic warrant after they were sent to check on a family fight on the 1100 block of Kestrel Drive.
• 8:16 a.m. Someone stole a small electronic device from a Stanislaus County Housing Authority maintenance van on the 500 block of Mayette Street after breaking in through a window.
• 9:51 a.m. A man on the 1400 block of Hunter Creek Drive reported that someone had taken lawn care equipment and a red quad from his garage within the past several days.
• 5:07 a.m. The owner of a white Honda reported that he found the trunk of his car open on the 1400 block of Toggenberg Street, and one of the car windows was smashed. He discovered that someone had taken a CD player and an electronic diagnostic system.
• 11:35 p.m. A man fled police near Highway 33 and D Street after a deputy noticed that he seemed to be trying to hide. The deputy also found two cars nearby that had been burglarized. Police recovered stolen property at the scene, told the car’s owners and returned their things.
• Items in this column include a sample of reports in the Patterson Police Services dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers. Charges may have been added or dropped as of press time, and all suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.