• 8:21 a.m.: A burglar broke into a vehicle on the 500 block of Sunflower Drive, taking a black stereo faceplate, GPS and a brown wallet.
• 3:08 p.m.: Deputies received word that a green 1997 Honda Civic was taken from the 200 block of South Fourth Street.
• 6:49 p.m.: Michelle Brown, 43, of Patterson, and Offir Gonzalez, 44, of Patterson, were arrested under suspicion of possession of a controlled substance on the 100 block of Sperry Avenue.
• 11:30 p.m.: Deputies took a report of a strong-armed robbery near Mendocino Creek and Toggenburg drives. Robbers made off with a Samsung Flight 2 phone, leaving the victim with a minor injury. The victim did not have many descriptive details on the suspects.
• 8:37 a.m.: A pink beach cruiser bike was taken from the front yard of a home on the 400 block of K Street.
• 9:30 a.m.: A burglar fled after being surprised by a screaming victim when breaking into a home on the 300 block of Red Robin Drive. Deputies did not get a description of the suspect, and nothing was taken.
• 8:32 p.m.: Raul Salamanca, 29, of Patterson was arrested on the 200 block of N Street for an outstanding warrant for violation for possession of methamphetamine.
• 5:20 a.m.: Someone broke into a home on the 600 block of Olive Avenue, but nothing apparently had been taken.
• 1:02 p.m.: A burglar stole a four-foot tall water tank from a vacant home on the 800 block of Mary Jane Avenue.
• 8:14 a.m.: Two rims and a skateboard were taken from the front yard of a home on the 400 block of K Street.
• 1:20 p.m.: Someone broke into a vacant home on the 300 block of East Las Palmas Avenue, taking miscellaneous hand tools, a shop vacuum and a ladder.
• 2:48 p.m.: A black purse was stolen from a home on the 300 block of South Fifth Street. The purse contained ID cards and other miscellaneous cards.
• 7:40 p.m.: Someone stole a 2003 black Honda Pilot from the 600 block of Walnut Avenue.
• Items in this column include a sample of reports from the Patterson Police Services dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers. Charges may have been added or dropped as of press time, and all suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.