• 9:15 a.m.: Jose Garza Valadez, 31, of Patterson was arrested on an outstanding warrant for carrying concealed dagger near the corner of North Fifth Street and North Salado Avenue.
• 12:13 p.m.: A white 1993 Honda Accord 4 door was stolen from the 200 block of Tyler Street.
• 1 p.m.: A gray 1989 Toyota pickup was stolen on the 1100 block of Pipit Drive.
• 9:50 a.m.: A block 1997 Honda Civic 2 door was stolen on the 1200 block of Sweet Pea Drive.
• 3:30 p.m.: Jose Manuel Segoviano, 58, of Patterson was arrested for an outstanding warrant for possession of a non-narcotic controlled substance for sale, transportation of a non-narcotic controlled substance and driving while his license was suspended or revoked on the corner of Berlin Way and Leverton Drive.
• 9:10 a.m.: A light blue 1995 Honda Accord 4 door was stolen from the 1200 block of Swan Drive.
• 3:57 p.m.: Someone broke into a residence on the 500 block of Hollhock Circle through the back kitchen sliding door. A television, a computer monitor, and other miscellaneous items were stolen.
• 9:50 a.m.: Desiree Bianca Perez 25, of Patterson was arrested under citizen’s arrest for battery on the 1100 block of James Burke Avenue.
• 6:52 a.m.: A 24-speed Schwinn bicycle, black and silver was stolen from the 1400 block of Toggenburg Street.
• 7:35 a.m.: A red 1991 Acura Integra was stolen from the 600 block of Hillstock Court.
• 6 p.m.: A 2005 dark blue Toyota Matrix was stolen from the 300 block of Berlin Way.
• 4:30 a.m.: A 1993 Honda Civic hatchback blue 2-door was stolen from the 100 block of Leverton Drive.
• 8:29 a.m.: A 1997 silver Honda Civic was stolen from the 700 block of Stone Creek Lane.
• 8:21 a.m.: A back flow pipe taken from outside the business was stolen on the first block of South Third Street.
• 12:21 p.m.: A brown purse was stolen from a shopping cart on the 1000 block of Sperry Avenue.
• Items in this column include a sample of reports in the Patterson Police Services dispatcher’s daily log. Additional information is based on reports from officers. Charges may have been added or dropped as of press time, and all suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.