– Wiggle Worms, Mondays at 10 a.m. Aug. 4,11,18 and 25. The Wiggle Worms program has returned after summer break. Children from infants to age 2 can enjoy storybooks, lap bounces, music, dancing, rhythm activities, fingerplays and more at this special program for babies, active toddlers, and adult caregivers.
– Preschool Story Time, Tuesdays at 10 a.m. New and classic picture books, flannel board and puppet stories, fingerplays, music and dancing happen during storytime for preschoolers from age 3 to 5 and their caregivers.
– Summer Reading Ends Aug. 2. The last day to pick up a summer reading prize is August 2.
– Dave the Horn Guy at 3 p.m. Aug. 2. Ready to make some noise about how much fun the library can be? Dressed in an orange jumpsuit with 25 horns strapped to his body, Dave the Horn Guy delivers an interactive, multimedia, musical experience like no other. Library patrons of all ages are invited to see Dave the Horn Guy.
– Lego Day at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 6. Local youth are invited to come to the library and create masterpieces that will remain on display in the library. Younger children must have direct adult supervision.
– Children’s Craft at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 13. Local children are invited to make a fish.
– Game Day at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 20. Hang out with friends at the Patterson Library.
Games, crafts and fun are on the agenda. As an extra bonus, Ariana Morales will be at the Library to show youth how to create cool things using Rainbow Loom. Participants should bring their own materials or share the library loom.
The Patterson Branch Library is open Monday and Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 12 noon to 5 p.m. The library is closed Friday and Sunday.
For information: Sandie Segoviano, 892-6473